- Hey @chris, congrats on the 2.0 update! Had very little time over the last few weeks, so apologies for the tardiness. Looking forward to engaging more this week and experience the changes! :)
- That’s awesome!
October 13 Elias created a post
How are you managing your work-life balance?For my co-founder and me, it's a continuous struggle even though this is exactly what we're working on with our startup. Here's how I try to stay sane while working:Morning routine:10 minutes of mindfulness with Headspace15 minutes of bodyweight strength training15 minutes of jumprope (strongly recommend trying CrossRope, they're very expensive but it's like a whole new type of workout with weight...
- Thanks a ton for sharing, Chris! We're working our way through our personal networks and trying to expand them by joining more communities and events. I'd love to know: When you've done successful col...
- Much appreciated, Kyler! Yeah, we've been thinking a bit about doing a freemium model where we first try to get a lot of free users and then upgrade them. But at least for now, we've decided to go for...
- Super interesting, thanks for sharing, Ivan!
- Thanks for sharing, always valuable to see how we can improve our communications in applications like these for e.g. YC.
- Hi Kyler,I can recommend checking out Viral Loops and all of their templates as a great way to brainstorm what strategy might be right for you. You don't actually have to use them of course, but they'...
- I can imagine there's a lot of fine tuning to be done with these incentives, but I'm very excited about how active HS already feels with relatively few members!
- Just joined! :)
- Load more