September 20 Matthias created a post
Startup Program FatigueOver the last few weeks, I've grown quite tired of the status updates that programs like YC Build Sprint, Mozilla OpenLab, Pioneer etc. ask you to present each week. While these can be a good way to keep one accountable, I've been dreading these status updates so much, that last night I probably submitted the worst YC application in history. I did that only to be even eligible for the YC Build Spr...
- I was hoping to bring a contractor who did some paid work for Yomi.ai (she created some quizzes) on as a co-founder. Unfortunately she declined.I don't want to bring on just anyone to be a co-founder...
- My Top 5:VimEmailOctopus (moved away from Sendgrid)GSuite Basic for GmailGit (in combination with GitHub)tmux
- I'm running into the same issues.
- A physical separation (separate office, closed door) in combination with a set time to do work will hopefully be the way to go for me. I'll let you know in a few weeks how it works for me.
- I finally read a little more of your open letter. I'm glad you're offering an easy way to sign that letter. Have you had any discussions with signatories about the content of the letter?
- I do not get into a flow state what I perceive to be boring work. I simply accept the fact that there are many boring, monotonous tasks need to be completed. I am also not actively seeking flow state....
September 10 Matthias created a post
Offer accepted - Yomi.ai HQ will be movingWe got an ok on our home purchase, so that means that the Yomi.ai HQ will be moving with us. While I'm looking forward to a dedicated office, I'm not a fan of all the administrative stuff that will rain down on us over the next few weeks.For those of you who have a dedicated office in your house/apartment - how do you handle the transition between work-mode and family-mode?
- Confetti is awesome indeed. Welcome to HackerStash!
- Hooray for tree planting. Forest is one of my favorite apps on my phone. I've also volunteered with The Tree People over the last few years, but haven't had a chance this year to safely lend a hand.Wh...
- Load more